Red Riders / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Red Riders|
|Last Updated||21st March, 2017|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Timezone(s)||GMT -8 through GMT -5|
|Skill Level(s)||Medium, High|
|Activities||Alliance vs Alliance, Trials/Raiding, Veteran Dungeons|
About the Guild
We are the Red Riders:
A guild that is primarily focused on PvP.
A little about us:
- - We have crowned 23 members to Emperor a total of 30 times in 4 different campaigns.
- - Our member’s names populate half of the leader boards for EP.
- - Weekly group events: PvP, trials, sewers, etc.
- - We have an established guild trader.
So what kind of member is this PvP-centric guild looking for?
We always welcome seasoned PvP players but are currently looking for experienced, friendly, and willing to take a leadership role to teach and run regularly scheduled PvE content.
Our Guild believes there are 3 aspects that make a guild great: PvP, PvE, and fellowship.
- [PvP] We have established PvP players to advise on player builds, help refine 1v1, 2v2, and group tactics.
- [PvE] Experienced PvE players to assist and guide through daily quests, dungeons, XP loops, farming, or any other PvE objectives.
- [Fellowship] The roots of the guild are in its fellowship. Originally starting from a small group of random players who grouped together to fight off AD in Thornblade. The Red Riders have grown to 450+ members and established themselves as a reputable EP guild. We are very active in guild chat and have made it a focus for all members to feel free to join in the discussions and become part of the fun.
Our website: redriderseso.com
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Message ST33LY D4N or kcott on Xbox or reply here.