Savage Mattress / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Savage Mattress|
|Last Updated||27th March, 2017|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Guild Leader(s)||@Capt_Cornflakes , @Damanwidaplans , @Winterfresh1337 , @Zenahara|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Activities||Socialising, Alliance vs Alliance, Trials/Raiding, Veteran Dungeons|
About the Guild
Savage Mattress is a new guild, but think of us more as a group of friends!
We are part of the Daggerfall Covenant [subject to change, depending on how the guild turns out] but any faction is welcome (unless you want to PVP).
We are always just joking around on teamspeak and doing group-content when anyone wants to which is pretty often and spontaneous. We also want to do harder content so getting to do trials one day is also on the to-do list, along with PVP. It doesn't matter if you have no experience, we want to help with that!
Help shape the guild. Since we are new and small, we want your input. Tell us what you think we should add, etc.
Currently we are approaching CP160 and would love for new/any players to join us.
Anyone is welcome. We want you to discover the game with us. Maybe you're new or at max level and want to do group oriented content...or maybe you just want people to talk to while doing all of the above. Everyone here is currently a noob so don't be afraid to ask questions or do dungeons for the 1st time. It doesn't matter if you think you're bad or you don't know your class very well. We want everyone to help one another. We have a strong focus on working together. Getting to and discovering endgame is our goal so come along for the ride and learn it with us!
Even though we do plan on getting to endgame, we are very social and like to have fun. That means we are usually on TeamSpeak or doing random things in-game. We can switch from fun to serious when doing group-content, but usually we just want to laugh. And we ALWAYS laugh...we are very silly.
- International (we have friends outside US, etc)
- Any level (new and inexperienced welcome. We want everyone to learn)
- TeamSpeak 3 (become part of us! not an absolute, but we want you to come join us! you don't need to talk)
- Any faction (DC for PVP [subject to change])
- No elitism, we want everyone to feel comfortable learning the game
- Be involved (we want an active guild, this means be active in guild chat, teamspeak or anything really. We just don't want a ghost guild where everyone avoids eachother like the plague. Getting everyone to know one another would be great.)
- Have fun (this is a game, afterall)
Reply with your @username for an invite or private message me
or message any of these friends in-game: