Imperial Traders Guild / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Imperial Traders Guild|
|Last Updated||29th August, 2017|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
General Guild Info
We also have a growing sister guild: Imperial Traders Guild II
Main Guild Weekly Contribution: We require 2000g in weekly contribution from each member. This is done by direct deposit into the guild bank. The purpose of this is so that everyone contributes a fair share towards the guild trader and guild events/competitions.
- Every 500g deposited into the bank enters that member into the weekly lotto draw. Including the weekly contribution.
- Members can pay the months contribution in one go (8500g since there are more than 28 days in most months) but they will only be entered into the lottery for that one week.
The secondary guild has no contribution or activity requirements at this time while we build its member base.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN EITHER GUILD:
We aim to hover near the 500 member cap but any inactivity policy will help us keep enough spaces free to bring in fresh traders (and cycle out those that may not play anymore when necessary). One benefit of this is that fresh traders bring in fresh goods for the guild store.
To receive an invitation to either guild you can ...
- ... post your UserID and/or character name as a reply to the recruitment thread on our guild forum, after which you will usually receive a guild invite within 24 hours.
- ... send an ingame mail to @nzblustone or @Greevir or @Razync or @SirApplesauce or @KRosen333 saying which guild you would like to join (you may ask to join both). After one of them receives your mail they will send you a guild invite.
- ... request an invitation via in-game whisper to @nzblustone or @Greevir or @Razync or @SirApplesauce or @KRosen333 or any other member of the guild, as everyone can invite others.
DO NOT send a friend request to try join either guild these will just be declined and no invite will be sent.
How does it work? Well, in The Elder Scrolls Online there are only two ways to sell or buy items from other players, the first is to trade directly with the other player face-to-face after using some other means to make contact such as in-game chat, or an external source such as a message board. The other way to sell or buy items from other players is through a guild store.
You can only buy and sell items from a guild store if you are a member of that guild. You can however be a member of up to five player-made guilds. You can access your guild's store through the coin clerk (banker) NPC in many of the larger towns around Tamriel.
All members of the Imperial Traders Guild are able to invite other players into the guild, helping to keep a steady flow of new traders and their goods arriving in our guild store. All members can also buy and sell items in the guild store, there are no trial periods or application forms.