Amazing Deals of Tamriel / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Amazing Deals of Tamriel|
|Last Updated||12th February, 2017|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||1 days/week, 4 hours/week|
General Guild Info
Please note: We currently have a waiting list of people wishing to join. We have a highly active membership, and cannot justify kicking members who are online at least weekly. If you'd like to be placed on our waiting list, follow instructions in paragraph 4 below. Thank you.
Amazing Deals of Tamriel is an established, large trading guild which keeps a guild trader in Daggerfall (Braara Hlaalo). We keep a friendly, helpful, and laid-back atmosphere while focusing on maintaining a serious attitude toward sales. With this in mind, we have few rules, but those rules are enforced. Gulid rules are posted below from our website so prospective members know in advance what we expect. If you find these rules disagreeable, you're looking for a different guild, and good luck in your endeavors.
Prospective members wishing to rise above the average and who have time and inclination to dedicate to the betterment and growth of the guild will find opportunities within the guild officer ranks in a number of areas, such as: Leading regular guild dungeon/pledge/pvp groups, Website maintenance, Recruiting, Raffle support/operation, and Addon development.
Contact any member for an invitation, or send an in-game mail to one of the following officers with the subject "Guildex ADoT Member Invite": @Immortal_Dark410 or @Immortal_Dark.
1. Be polite. We do not want to see drama which is common in zone brought into guild chat. If you cannot get along with another member, either don't chat with him or her in guild chat or put him or her on ignore. Do not call other members derogatory names, talk down to them, or "SHOUT" at others to make your point.
2. Do not cheat guildies. When grouping with or dealing with your guildies, there should be trust between you. Untrustworthy guildies do not remain guildies. Any guild member should be able to mail an item to another and receive a return payment of an agreed-upon price without the need for the COD function, which eats into profits.
3. Do not beg. This is a trading guild, and our members are all traders. Begging, for our purposes, is asking for anything without offering to pay for it. If the other member decides not to charge for goods or services, that is his or her prerogative.
4. Sell through the guild store. Our guild trader continually becomes more competitive and expensive to keep. Any amount not covered by guild sales in taxes must be made up in other ways. Each member is expected to keep his or her sales slots full as much as possible.
5. Minimum sales: 1,000 gold weekly (or) Buy Raffle tickets. An analysis of our guild's membership showed that many of those with negligible sales each week were only members to "improve their MM accuracy," as some put it. This is a trading guild, so members should expect to trade regularly. We understand that there can be times when a member's sales will drop, or the member may concentrate on other areas of the game and not make the sales minimum. With this in mind, members may also purchase raffle tickets to continue supporting the guild.
6. Post "away" notices. We've had to impose a 10-day absentee-kick policy to keep a more active membership and give aspiring traders access to otherwise-stagnant guild slots. So, if you know you'll be gone from ESO for an extended period, and wish to remain in guild, post a note with your name on the roster stating the dates. Understand that an inactive boot is not a punishment, and members booted for this reason are not banned. If this happens and you later become active again, and wish to rejoin, just let me or any other member know.
Violations of any and all of the above rules are grounds for removal from the guild, and all guild officers with permissions to kick are authorized to do so when witnessing these violations. Violations of Behavioral Rules may cause the member to be banned from being reinvited to the guild. Violations of Administrative Rules generally do not involve a ban; former members may rejoin the guild upon assuring the leadership that the issues that caused their removal have been resolved.