Lodge of Sorceresses / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Lodge of Sorceresses|
|Last Updated||1st October, 2020|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||4 days/week, 10 hours/week|
|Activities||SocialisingRoleplayingAlliance vs AllianceQuestingTrials/RaidingCrafting/TradingVeteran Dungeons|
General Guild Info
In brief ...
Lodge of Sorceresses is generally a casual, soft-core guild who value dedication. We all have a life to live, mostly working-class, who don't want to waste their time in MMOs we play, but benefit from it instead. Meaning, we prefer steady (even if it is slow) progression, to no progression at all, or to a rushed one. We are endgame-oriented, with RP-origins (just to make it more fun, than usual PvX guilds out there). If you are this type of player, who wants results and spend fun few hours in company of friends and do something that matters at the end of the day, Lodge definitely is the guild you are looking for.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people like-minded to us, who in general know the value of team-work and who realize what the ends (fun, accomplishments) and means (gear and riches) are, and which is more important. We need players from all classes, and all roles, to fill our ranks for a very long term. We don't want people coming and going - so no "guild hoppers" please; we need caring members, for a caring guild, who value, love and cherish their guild and guild-mates.
- We aim to create a guild with great focus on in-game activities: we generally recruit on Project-basis - for our PvX initiatives. We want steady, existing progress regarding the content we play. We are against pointless grinding day after day, with illusion of "we are having fun time". To that end, Lodge runs parallel PvE and PvP projects, where we constantly train to become skilled in our classes/roles, sharing one vision. We value patience and perseverance, the attitude of player always comes before his/her skills. We hate elitism.
- From time to time, we open certain limited number of slots in our Roster for Social Casual players. By "social", we mean it literally: i.e. players who participate in day-to-day guild activities, such as dungeons, questing, crafting etc and are vibrantly active in guild-chat and our Discord channel. Lodge never recruits for the sake of recruiting, we never want players who join us either just to be part of some guild, or just for the name of the guild, or just to seek some help, never contributing anything back to our community. If you are joining us as a Social Casual, your guild-mates must become your "buddy-list" with whom you'll do the daily content: we hate the concept of "guilds within guild".
- Lodge comes with strong organization and prior experience in other MMOs. We have effective ranking system tailored both for our Social- and Project-based (e.g. Raid Cores) memberbase.
What Now? How to Join?
Like the idea? As I mentioned above, we recruit for limited slots, either in project-basis, or social-casuals. To join us in these slots, please register at our forums, completing your profile fully. We will get to you as soon as possible.
Elder Scrolls Online Info
Recruiting for PvE Project
Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials) through what we call "Midgame" (DLC Dungeons + veteran mode Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time).
Who can join?
- We accept all levels and experiences, for [b]long-term[/b] camaraderie...
- We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least [b]twice a week[/b], 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
- We need lower levels (from Level 1 to CP 300) to grow and train with us until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
What We Provide?
- Training once you reach level 50...
- Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
- Fun environment to do PvE...
- Discord - where we socialize...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile there 100%).
If you have further questions, please join our Discord.
P.S.: All relevant links are on our forums!