The Cooperative / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||The Cooperative|
|Last Updated||13th July, 2017|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Activities||SocialisingRoleplayingAlliance vs AllianceQuestingTrials/RaidingCrafting/Trading|
General Guild Info
A casual guild to help each other out, share knowledge about the game, socialize and most importantly have fun. We're new to this game and are discovering the game - join us in the adventure! New and experienced players are welcome!
We do have rules:
1) no cheats or hacks allowed - it's a 'clean' environment
2) no flaming/trolling or otherwise being a bloody nuisance to other clan members
3) no under 18s
4) the Clan Leader reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke Clan Membership of any Clan Member at any time if the Clan Leader sees fit.
5) all decisions made by the Clan Leader are final, without appeal, unless otherwise stated at the time of notice being served
6) any submissions to the forum or associated websites is deemed permission to use for the Clan Leader or their designated other for whatever purpose they see fit (this will never to be to gain any kind of advantage over another individual or individuals)
7) all rights are hereby reserved
Who we are - two regular guys who thought it would be cool to have a whole load more of us on here to explore all aspects of the game
What's the Clan stand for? - The Cooperative for casual players to hardcore players: levels 1 and up are welcome. Cooperative game play is obviously key - so if you want to take on a certain quest and could do with some back up then shout out and let's get on it. If you're looking for a specific item, let's trade/share! Battling in Cyrodiil? We're up for that too.