Skull Rippers / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Skull Rippers|
|Last Updated||10th November, 2018|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvE|
|Language(s)||English (Secondary: Spanish, Dutch)|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
Elder Scrolls Online Info
- Must be a friendly soul. No disrespectful behavior will be tolerated!
- Can speak at least one of the mentioned languages.
- Doesn't have a problem with us being a casual/laid back guild.
- Can respect the play style of others and doesn't command people around like their personal slaves. Otherwise this counts as being disrespectful and can lead you towards the end of your stay with us!
- Uses the in-game chat often (most people don't use the chat at all, so that's why this is a requirement now). You don't have to say a lot if you don't feel like talking much. Just say "Hi" back when they greet you. Otherwise this counts as being disrespectful!
- Isn't looking for love/sex relationships online. People with this idea in their head will be removed from our guild immediately.
- Does like to help out other members of our guild.
- Isn't joining our guild to get higher ranks. Ranks are something you have to earn and not ask!
- Must come online within the 14 days! Otherwise you will get demoted to the rank of Pioneer.
- Must use proper grammar in chat. Otherwise we will have trouble understanding you.
How can I join Skull Rippers?!
You can /whisper or mail one of the following staff members in-game:
- MikazukiZempai (Mighty Empress) "I come online almost everyday, so your best bet is to whisper/mail me."
- TerrorKessy (Loyal Guardian)
- cantthink420 (Soul Catcher)
- Mats___0742 (Soul Catcher)
- InDaZone-13 (Soul Catcher)
- TigressLilaa (Soul Catcher)
- xvinesx (Soul Catcher)
Must we pay a fee or something to be part of your guild?!
HELL NO! We find such thing unnecessary and just plain rude. We already appreciate it that you want to join our family guild! <3
Are you guys a trading guild?!
Nope! Like I said earlier, we are a casual/laid back guild. If however you wish to sell or buy some stuff, just tell us in the guild chat. Maybe we can do some business with you.
Are you guys active in the guild?!
Some are and some aren't. Depends on the timezone they live in and whether or not they can come online.
Can I add my friends/family members to the guild?!
Sure! You can ask one of our staff members (mentioned above) to make that request happen. Or if it is a whole list of people then you can come to me (MikazukiZempai). And then I will (maybe) promote you to Soul Catcher! With this rank you can invite your friends/family members yourself.
Is it ok for me to host or propose guild events?!
Sure you can! We can talk about this in the guild chat while we drink some Skooma Tea in my mansion. =^.^=
Are there any rules that I should watch out for?!
We assume that you meet the requirements needed (mentioned above) when you join our guild. Following those requirements is enough for us! If you don't however, then chances are high you are getting removed (sooner or later) from our guild! I also want to clarify that we have a zero tolerance policy! Meaning that once you get kicked out (or left our guild voluntarily) you ain't coming back! That's why we always advice people to think it over before joining/leaving any guild! Our guild isn't a bus stop where you can go in and out whenever you want! Either you stay in or you stay out! Its simply as that.
Thank you so much for taking your time in reviewing our guild requirements and info! We hope to meet you soon in-game.