Skull Rippers / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Skull Rippers|
|Last Updated||11th January, 2019|
|Style & Focus||Casual/Laidback PvE|
|Language(s)||English (Secondary: Spanish, Dutch)|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
Elder Scrolls Online Info
We no longer recruit any new members by request anymore. It appears that people don't bother reading our admissions requirements (or they are completely blind) before applying to our guild. Either way from now on only the chosen ones will get the honor in joining Skull Rippers.
- Can speak at least one of the mentioned languages above.
- Doesn't have a problem with us being a casual/laid back guild.
- Can respect the play style of others and doesn't command people around like their personal slaves. Otherwise this counts as being disrespectful and can lead you towards the end of your stay with us!
- Uses the in-game chat often! Most people don't use the chat at all, so that's why this is a requirement now. You don't have to say a lot if you don't feel like talking much. Just say "Hi" back when they greet you. Otherwise this counts as being disrespectful!
- Isn't looking for weird/creepy relationships online. People with this idea in their head will be removed from our guild immediately.
- Does like to help out other members of our guild.
- Isn't joining our guild to get higher ranks or to park their character(s).
- Must come online within the 14 days! Otherwise you will be eliminated from our guild. Exceptions can be made though. Like for instance if you give the Skull Queen (MikazukiZempai) a valid reason for your absence. In some cases you will be allowed to be offline for more then 14 days. But you must talk to the Skull Queen first before doing so!
Try to use proper grammar in chat. Otherwise we will have trouble understanding you.
How can I join Skull Rippers?!
You can't unless you are invited by our Skull Queen (MikazukiZempai) or one of her staff members.
Must we pay a fee or something to be part of your guild?!
For the moment no. But prehaps in the future there will come a fee.
Are you guys a trading guild?!
Nope! Like I said earlier, we are a casual/laid back guild. If however you wish to sell or buy some stuff, just tell us in the guild chat. Maybe we can do some business with you.
Are you guys active in the guild?!
Some are active and some aren't. Depends on the timezone they live in and whether or not they can come online. As long as they come online within the 14 days, then there will be no problem whatsoever. Just make sure you yourself come online within the 14 days.
Why is your guild so small in population?!
If you are looking for a guild with a lot of members...then this is not your place to be. We here at Skull Rippers don't care about whether or not our guild has a huge amount of members. We prefer a small fun guild then a large stressful guild.
Can I add my friends/family members to the guild?!
If we know them as well, then yeah maybe.
Is it ok for me to host or propose guild events?!
Sure you can! Just talk with our Skull Queen (MikazukiZempai).
Are there any rules that I should watch out for?!
We assume that you meet the requirements needed (mentioned above) when you join our guild. Following those requirements is enough for us! If you don't however, then chances are high you are getting removed (sooner or later) from our guild! I also want to clarify that we have a zero tolerance policy! Meaning that once you get kicked out (or left our guild voluntarily) you ain't coming back! That's why we always advice people to think it over before joining/leaving any guild! Our guild isn't a bus stop where you can go in and out whenever you want! Either you stay in or you stay out! Its simply as that.
Thank you so much for taking your time in reviewing our guild requirements and info! We hope to meet you soon in-game.