The Foundation / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||The Foundation|
|Last Updated||27th December, 2018|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvE|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
Elder Scrolls Online Info
NA PS4 psn: Guamadness
My guild, The Foundation, an END GAME PvE trials guild, is recruiting members to add to our ranks. We need a few more consistent players willing to commit. It’s a struggle to fill rosters, capably that is. We are looking for solid players (Mostly DPS), that will commit and show up for us in the long term. Here is a bit more on what we are looking for.
- Players MUST be mature and adult about things, Any sense of drama, toxicity, or childish behavior within guild is immediately executed and removed
- Raids are scheduled to begin Tuesday Thursday 8c/9est as well as Friday Saturday Sunday 7c/8est, Occasionally Wednesday as well.
- Rosters are posted every Monday with the time, trial, and details surrounding each trial.
- Conduct, Etiquette, and Courtesy
- No need to be a douche, if there are ever any problems, questions, etc. about anything involving the raid, other members, or even your personal life, contact leadership (mainly me) opposed to starting anything unnecessary within guild.
- Come to raids, ready, willing, and prepared to go on time, with soul gems, charges, repairs etc.
- Real life comes first. If there are ever any personal complications, that is your priority and will do no harm so long as you notify someone of the situation in brief. That being said if there are any reasons in which you cannot make it to a confirmed run, again notify raid leader asap, given enough time in advance things should be fine.
- No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. Simple. Treat it like that and learn from mistakes adequately and there will be no quarrel. Anytime at all if there is a question about the trial, mechanic, strategy it is the duty of a Raid leader to be able to explain and teach you everything you need to be successful (and we do that very well). Each trial has strategic guides, visuals, and walkthroughs (courtesy of yours truly) regarding everything that will be asked of you.
- This being known, requirements for player skill are very lenient as far as end game capabilities are. Have a decent knowledge of your character.
- I personally have fun, when there is progress, success, and ease to things that we do. Along the way there will be progressions, but out of that comes the success, fun, and completes. Have to love high scores too.
- Runs will typically be filled with fantastic dad jokes and mildly relaxed to an extent. When seriousness is needed, chat is cleared, and it becomes a library in trial. Both sides of that spectrum are common and directly related to the success / progress of the current raid.
** Discord App is a must have **
We are an END GAME guild. Serious when necessary, and relaxed when not. This is very simple. If you’re interested, you must message me directly either through facebook or psn (preferably with an introduction, list of previous experiences, and a DPS Parse). Any questions about anything at all, again just message me. (“ inv me bro, I have good dps” is not going to cut it, but I bet ill see some of those lmao. ) Spread the word, Tell your friends, but you’ll never know if you never try ???? .