Order Of The Golden Eye / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Order Of The Golden Eye|
|Last Updated||26th November, 2020|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvE|
|Language(s)||English (Secondary: Spanish)|
|Guild Leader(s)||vaguername and MICANGELO7|
|Min. Time Investment||3 days/week|
General Guild Info
A guild for mature players who have a thirst and hunger for forbidden/occult knowledge. Find us on Band
Elder Scrolls Online Info
The Order Of The Golden Eye is a secret cult that worships the Daedric Prince of Knowledge, Hermaeus Mora. The cult is dedicated to seeking out and hording arcane knowledge and will not hesitate to kill in order to do so. The Order was initially founded by an Argonian woman named Haj-Veesk (Hidden Ghost) who began to serve Hermaeus Mora after her Hist tree (Greel-Vestei) formed a pact with the Prince of Fate. This happened before the events of Duskfall and thus our Order may have been in existance prior to the First Era.
1. The Golden Eye - Founder of our Order
2. Champion Of Mora - The chosen warrior of Hermaeus Mora, enforcer of the Golden Eye and second in command of our Order.
3. The Retina - The Grand Council of our Order. All communications within our Order are given from the Eye to the Champion, from the Champion to The Retina and from them to the Master Seeker.
4. Master Seeker - The voice of The Retina. Responsible for passing on the commands of The Retina to the rest of the Order via The Seekers.
5. Grand Architect - Grand Master Crafters of the Order. Honored for their dedication to knowledge and the arts.
6. Iris - Those responsible for sponsoring and guiding Pupils on the Tides Of Fate.
7. Seekers - Those who have shown true dedication towards gaining knowledge and displayed a fierce loyalty to our order. They act as enfocers for The Master Seekers.
8. Pupil - A Neophyte, who has proven themselves to the Order and are now counted as true members of the Golden Eye, it is at this point that one may begin to open their eyes to the true knowledge of Hermaeus Mora.
9. Neophyte - A new initiate who must prove themselves to the Order.